Deciding to start to work in China is a big and usually life changing decision. So it can be a good idea to figure out everything you need to know about working in China beforehand. Whether you are going to be TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) in China, found a management position, are still looking for a job, or even decided to start up your own company in China, you’ll find all the information you need to know on this section of the website.
You’ll find information here on what to look out for when trying to find a job. China has a very different (working) culture than that you are probably used to. This means that working here will be a lot different than working at your previous job, thus you will also find information on the (working) culture in China.
Now, you might not have found a job yet, so you are still looking for your work in China. I’ll help you out with some tips for your resume, and some tips for contacting companies in China. I will also keep you up to date with the latest trends regarding employment in China, so you can figure out what your where the best possibility lies for you.
For those people looking to set up a business in China, start a joint venture in China or start a franchise in China, there is a part dedicated on how to set up a company in China. That part of the website will cover everything that is needed for your business needs, from legal issues to cultural differences.
As a company you might also be looking to just export your products to China, instead of setting up a whole new location in China. There are certain regulations implemented in China regarding exporting to the country. It is important to know what your possibilities are, and you’ll find all that, here at MovetoChinainfo.com!
For more information click on the links below:
- Work visa (Z-visa) - Find out what you need to do to apply for a Z-visa
- Buying or Renting – Buy or rent a house/apartment, find out here.
- How to do business in China (part 1) - A three part series on every aspect of doing business in China
- How to do business in China (part 2) – The second part of the three part series of doing business in China.
- How to do business in China (part 3) – The final part of the series, describing general chinese business culture and Chinese etiquette.